Care & Cleanliness
As part of our ongoing commitment to our guests, we have implemented an enhanced standard of care and cleanliness to ensure a safe and comfortable stay with us.
- Our Team Members will wear masks at all times and gloves while cleaning.
- We kindly ask guests to wear masks/face coverings and practice social distancing in the Lobby, pool area and public spaces.
- Due to health and safety guidelines, some amenities may not be available. The hotel reserves the right to add or take away any amenities at any time, without compensation.
- Housekeeping service is provided prior to arrival and after check-out only. Extra towels and linens will be provided upon request.
- It is imperative pool protocol is adhered to in order to remain open.
- The following will be sanitized with CDC-approved cleaner on an hourly rotating basis:
- Offices, restrooms, elevators, public spaces, and pool area.
- Hand sanitizer will be visible and readily available throughout the property.
- Cancellation policy: During the COVID-19 pandemic, hotel will honor same day cancellations free of charge.
Front Office & Check-In Procedures:
- Masks need to be worn at all times.
- Sanitizer must be used prior to approaching Front Desk Team Members.
- Only one person per family is permitted in the Lobby at a time. (Exceptions can be made for children.)
- Key cards and pens will be disinfected with CDC-approved sanitizer after each use.
- Acrylic plexiglass safeguards have been installed at the front desk.
- Team Members will keep 6 ft. distance between each other and guests as much as possible.
- In order to minimize contact, we ask that guests handle their own luggage at this time.
- In addition to normal cleaning procedures, all hard services in the working areas will be cleaned with CDC-approved sanitizer every 30 minutes.
- If a repair is requested, guests must vacate room prior to Engineering team members entering room. If guest refuses to vacate, management will be notified and repair will be completed after guest checks out. The only exception to this rule would be in the case of fire, electrical, or water emergency that could cause significant damage to life and/or property.
Questions can be emailed to our Health Officer, David, at email@example.com.