All Of Disneyland's Special Holiday Events 2022
There’s no question that Disneyland® is one of the most fun, festive, and unique places to enjoy the holiday season. When you book a stay at the Camelot Inn & Suites, you can fully immerse yourself in this magical environment — the hotel is a quick, five-minute walk from the Disneyland® parks, and close enough that you can even see fireworks from the landing outside your room!
Come be a part of the magic as the “Happiest Place on Earth” transforms into the “Merriest Place on Earth,” from November 11, 2022 – January 8, 2023. Here’s a look at the different Disneyland® holiday events for 2022.
Disney® Festival of Holidays
Everything from the park’s decor to the food to the costumed characters gets into the spirit during Disney’s Festival of Holidays. Highlights include:
- A celebration of numerous holidays, including Three Kings Day, Kwanzaa, Diwali, and others
- 50-foot-tall Christmas tree on display on Buena Vista Street in Disney® California Adventure Park
- The beloved “World of Color – Season of Light” holiday spectacular
- Disneyland® Cars Land welcomes two all-new seasonal attractions: tractor pull-themed Mater’s Jingle Jamboree and Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl, a relaxing cruise through an especially festive area
- Nightly holiday concerts at Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park
- Festival marketplaces throughout the park serving traditional holiday foods from many cultures
- Themed parades including Mickey’s Happy Holidays
- Lively “Viva Navidad!” street party, which highlights music and dancing from folklorico, Mariachi, samba, and more
Disneyland® Park Holiday Events
Of course, California Adventure isn’t the only theme park celebrating the holiday season at the Disneyland® Resort. Highlights in the Disneyland® Park itself for 2022 include:
- The iconic Disney® 60-foot-tall Christmas tree on Main Street, USA
- Sleeping Beauty’s enchanting Winter Castle will be decked out in holiday lights and icicles
- Daily “A Christmas Fantasy” parade featuring Santa Claus, Frozen characters, Minnie and Mickey, and gingerbread men, marching toy soldiers, and several other holiday classics
- Beloved Disney® characters in special holiday outfits, including many brand new ones this year
- The nightly fireworks spectacular over Main Street, USA takes on a holiday theme, called “Believe…in Holiday Magic” and features a magical “snowfall” and festive dance parties
- Haunted Mansion Holiday features a playful mashup of Christmas and Halloween, a la Jack Skellington in New Orleans Square
- “It’s a Small World Holiday” showcases toys and dolls from all over the world, representing global holiday traditions
Downtown Disney® District
Downtown Disney® is this year’s hottest shopping and dining destination, with special promotions being offered, live music, and festive photo ops sprinkled throughout the district.
Ready to book your family-friendly Anaheim hotel to enjoy the holiday season at Disneyland®? Check out our variety of guest rooms and lock in your date today!